Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scrap Challenge at H2H

This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog they are doing a scraps challenge.  Now I could have easily used any number of paper packs because I pretty much have scraps of everything, but I wanted to use the new papers and all I have of this one is the Sampler for Consultants so I'm calling that scraps.  Here is my "Miss You" card:
I used the new Clementine Paper samples that I received plus some Twilight and Colonial White cardstock.  This card design is from the new "Make it from you heart" how to booklet that is in the Fall/Winter catalog.  Design #19.  These are 1 1/4" strips of paper.  I also used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartride to cut out the bracket squares.  Then I added the chocolate ribbon to down the centers.  A little Sorbet waxy flax and ta-da.  Simple but cute.

If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, email me.

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

What a pretty card...love that Clementine. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Dania said...

Sweet card! I haven't ordered this paper yet but I see that I will need to soon. Loved how you spelled out the "Miss" Beautiful and thank you for play along at H2H. :)