Saturday, August 4, 2012

I've Been Published!

I'm so very excited to say that I have been published in a very beautiful magazine called "Cards".  I'm on page 43 of the July issue.  I have been waiting a long time to be able to share my card, but now I can.  Here it is:
It is under their Style Challenge.  We needed to come up with a beach theme and use the three colors:  Light blue, Sandy Brown, and a coral color.  I used CTMH desert sand, sky blue and smoothie.  The surf boards and umbrella is from a retired set, but at that time I had not seen our new summer catalog so I didn't have anything else.  I used the pearl paint and the sprits bottle to add a little shimmer to the card front.

It just so happens that Heart 2 Heart Challenges was having a challenge anything relating to Water in July, but I wasn't allowed to post this until now so I'm going to have to add this to their challenge too.

No comments: