Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Projects for Clubs and Workshops

Hi Stampers
I just wanted to show you what we are going to be making this month at the Stamp Club this Friday and at the one workshop that I'm doing this month on Thursday the 30th.


We will be using the new Flirty paper pack.  I just love the bright Raspberry color in this pack.  We will make a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.  We will stamp Thanks on the pre-cut via Cricut Artiste cardstock using the new stamp set.  The flowers are cut out with the cricut too.
We will also be making the box as seen in the new Autumn/Winter catalog.  That is also cut out using the new Cricut Artiste.  Sorry, you will have to cut out the pumpkin with your good old-fashion scissors, but it's good for you.  The box is so cute and would be great for a table decoration at Thanksgiving.  I know summer is not even over yet, but I've got to plan ahead you know.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, if you have any questions just email me.

No comments: