Sunday, January 2, 2011

Love You Card

Happy New Year!  I had a few minutes to play and thought I would share this card with you today.

The sketch is from Splitcoast Stampers website under weekly sketch challenges SC313.  I rotated the original sketch design.  You were to have the rectangle piece be cut out of the box.  So I stamped the outer heart shape and then cut around it by hand with scissor and then used my paper cutter to continue the shape into a rectangle.  The center of the heart shape I stamped and cut out separately and then used 3-d foam tape to make it pop up.
Supplies used are all from CTMH:  New Wings paper pack, Bohemian Alphabet stamp set, and A Love stamp set.  Colors are Sweet Leaf, Juniper, Vineyard Berry and Black.
I hope that everyone had a safe and happy new year!

No comments: