Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Boy Onesie Card

This is the cutest card if I do say so myself.  Thank you to Jennifer for the easy to follow instructions on how to make these adorable onesie cards.   I didn't see the instructions on her blog, but I'm going to ask her if I can post them on my blog.  I will as soon as I have her permission.   Click Here to get to her blog, she has a lot of fun things to look at.

I have a friend that is going to have a baby boy - matter of fact her due date is today!  Good Luck Marcia, I'm thinking of you today.  Here is the card:
 I used a white cardstock base that is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" with the fold on top.  I used dutch blue cardstock for the blue.  The puppy face is from and the words are both retired CTMH sets.  The little buttons on the bottom are from D1308 All Decked out.  I popped up the puppy face and added a sparkle for a little dog tag.
Here is the inside of the card:


1 comment:

Amanda Kowalker said...

Darling! I know Marcia will love it! ;)