Monday, January 25, 2010

Love the Topstitch Paper!

I had such a fun day on Saturday at the Unit Meeting for CTMH consultants.  We did a lot of great papercrafting and sharing information with each other.  Thanks to all the Consultants that came and shared their talents with everyone!  I had a blast!

Here are some items that we made using the very cute new Topstitch paper pack from our Spring 2010 catalog.

This is a Journal cover for our new Journals that Treena Patzke taught us how to make:


This next item is a Tag booklet taught by Karen Gerlach.  I can't wait to put some pictures of my kids in it.


Here it is opened up:



Here is the bookmark that I taught.  It can stand on a table or slide in a book:



And here is the card that I made for the February Stamp of the Month Swap - It's a little sneek peek of the adorable "Piece of Cake" stamp set we will be offering next month:


This is just a small sample of the many items that we made on Saturday.  Stay tuned and I will post more of the fantastic artwork we had so much fun creating!  Thanks again to Julie and all the Consultants that were there!

No comments: