Thursday, August 21, 2014

August Stamp Club and Workshop Projects

Hi Stampers
Here are the items we will be making this month in my workshops and clubs.  The first project is a Halloween Candy Holder.  It uses the new paper pack Scaredy Cat and the August 2014 stamp of the month What a Hoot.

This owl is so cute.  The wings, mask, and hat are popped up using 3-D foam tape.  I also added googlie eyes to make it even more silly.  I colored in the sentiment using colored pencils.  This is very similar to the Halloween Treat Bag kit that you can by on page 159 of the new catalog, if you don't want to make your own.
List of items used:
S1408 What a Hoot SOTM stamp set
X7185B Scaredy Cat Paper pack
Z1919 Purple shimmer trim
Z3011 Scaredy Cat Assortment (black star)
3505 Watercolor Pencils

The second project we will be making is this cute Halloween Card using the Trick or Treat Sweets stamp set and the Scaredy Cat paper pack.
 Here is what is stamped on the inside of the card:
This is a standard A2 size card base.  I used the edge distresser on the papers before I glued them down to give the edge a little more dimension.  I also used 3-D foam tape on the circles, and the Eek! and Boo! images to raise them up a bit.
List of items used:
B1460 Trick or Treat Sweets stamp set
D1560 Holiday Tags stamp set for inside sentiment
X7185B Scaredy Cat Paper
Z1919 Purple Shimmer Trim
Z3011 Scaredy Cat Assortment (black star)
Z1752 Clear Sparkles

If you are local and interested in one of my classes, please email me.
Happy Early Halloween!

No comments: