Friday, August 16, 2013

August Stamp Club and Workshop Projects

Hi Stampers
Here is a sample of what we will be making this month in my Stamp Clubs and Workshops.  We will be using the August stamp of the month: A chocolate Affair stamp set and the new Baby Cakes paper pack.  I just love those polka-dots and the colors match M&M candies perfectly, so we will be filling our candy shaped boxes with M&M's.

The first is a standard sized card.  I used the card design #24 (pg 44) from the CTMH Make it From Your Heart Volume 2 pattern book.  I used the Baby Cakes paper pack, Brown Glitter paper, and Color-ready seam binding Ribbon.  See the description below on the candy box to see how I made the chocolate look glossy.
 
I decorated the inside also: 

 
 
We will also be making the cute candy shaped box.  I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the box (size 6")  Then I punched out two size scallop circles using my Marvy Punches (but you could also cut these out with the cricut).  I really liked the cute cupcake image so I wanted to use that.  I stamped in in Chocolate ink on Colonial white cardstock, then stamped it in Sunset ink on a scrap piece of cardstock, then to give it that glossy look I stamped over the chocolate ink using clear Versamark ink then added clear embossing powder and used the heat gun to melt.  I used scissors to cut out the sunset cupcake paper cup part and glued it on top of the cupcake.  I added a clear sparkle to the cherry on top.  For the flag I just hand cut the "V" shape at the end and bent it in a wavy pattern.
 
If you are interested in joining a club or just attending a workshop please contact me by email at debistampnfun@hotmail.com.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments: