Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Cardstock Only!

This week at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog the challenge is....
We want to see what you can do with cardstock only - no patterned paper! In addition, we want you to use at least 3 different colors of cardstock! Oh yeah, time to put your thinking caps on! Click here to see what the DT came up with:

For my card I used Crystal Blue, Pacifica, and Goldrush cardstock.  I also used Colonial White cardstock to stamp my images and then cut them out.  It was hard to get a good picture to show the true colors...

The stamp sets I used are C1456 Heartfelt Treasures for the flowers, D1361 Thank You for the sentiment, C1450 Electic Edges for the border trim, and D1335 Intrinsic Backgrounds for the small leaves and the diamond weave images.  I added pearls to the centers of all the flowers.  The large flower is cut out and layered using 3-D foam tape.

I hope you enjoy this card, I had a great time making it.
Now lets see what you have created!


2 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors:)

Lisa said...

Love these colors together... great card..