Monday, November 8, 2010

It's a Color Challenge

Oh my I almost forgot to add last week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  Click here for the link.  It is a color challenge, and let me tell you I really had to think outside the box.  Here are the colors for this week's challenge.
Here is my card.  I was having a hard time getting a good picture of it.  It is a standard card base in Colonial White and then I used my Martha Stewart punch to scallop the edge of the card front.  I used Sunset polka dots from the Hooligan's paper pack and Indian Corn Blue polka dots from the Magic Moments paper pack.  The Tree is from Four Seasons B1319 stamp set.  I stamp it using the Brown Bag ink.  Then the Sentiment is from this month's stamp of the month A Little Thanks.  The cute little blue bird if from Childhood Portriat D1373 stamp set.

1 comment:

Paper doll said...

Cute, cute, love the ruffles. This is simple and clean and it just pops!! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!