Monday, August 9, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #19

Here is this weeks challenge.  If you want to see the design teams wonderful cards click here.  It is a sketch challenge.  I just love the sketch challenges!
I did my best in the limited amount of time I had today.  I used the Silhouette paper pack (I hope you picked up some on the 2,4,6, for 8 sale).  Colors are Bamboo, Black and Colonial White.
  I used the Aspiration C1390 stamp set.  This would be a great graduation card.  Gee, I should have made a few of these a couple of months ago.
Here is the outside:

And here is what the inside looks like:

7 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice! Love that paper!

Annette Green said...

Beautiful card. So classic. I will always love the Silhouette papers even long after they've retired.

Amanda Kowalker said...

Beautiful job Debi. Love the Silhouette paper and the way you put it together!

Debbie Carriere said...

Very nice card! I love how you used that stamp set.

Mary said...

Very elegant - thanks for playing along with H2H!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super fine card, Debi! I love how you blinged up the flowers! Great flowing neutrals...wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Deneen said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with H2H!