Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #2

I can't believe that a week has already gone by.  Wow, I better finish up those taxes.  Yikes.  Here is the next challenge.  Check out the blog by clicking on the Heart 2 Heart challenge picture to the right to see the great projects that the Design Team has come up with this week.  I'm hoping that I will get a chance to create something today or tomorrow.  I have a sick one home with me so you never know...

 This is a 1/2/3 challenge. Here are the requirements:


*Use 1 stamped image (not 1 set, but 1 image)
*Use 2 different patterned papers
*Use 3 embellishments - these can be 3 of the same thing or 3 different things.

Happy creating and let me know what you have come up with, I would love to see it!

1 comment:

Amanda Kowalker said...

come on Debi! Let's see what you came up with! ;)